PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT
- Helping in controlling diseases such (Infectious diseases, non-infectious diseases and airborne vector.
- Planning, and performing the health education activities and also make a promotion about health education to Campus.
- Assisting and ensure the safety and the food quality all the cafeteria in University Malaysia Terengganu.
- Assisting all the given task from time to time.
- Periodically inspection with district Health Office to monitor cleanliness of the cafeteria within University area in good condition.
- The Cleanliness at the kitchen area also monitored to ensure all the raw material in good condition.
- After the surveillance has been done, discussion will be made with the cafeteria owner to give assesment result and any suggesting advice to improve the food serving.